Here’s how the gym works. You pay a flat monthly rate, with no contracts, signup fees, or cancellation fees. We don’t sell “classes,” we sell “visits.” You can come take as many classes as you’d like (that we offer on any given day) with a visit!
- $140/month for adults (ages 12 and up)
- $160 for a 10-visit punch card, good for a year (all ages). Can be used for any and all scheduled classes per visit.
- $120/month for kids (ages 6-11)
- $80/month for a single “Other Movement Program” (Other Movement Programs are Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Ninjitsu, Gymnastics, Breakdancing, or Aerials)
- $65/month for experienced traceurs to use the facility only (no classes) during open gym times. All traceurs must go through a safety and skill assessment by one of our Parkour instructors and demonstrate a level of proficiency at or above our Red Wristband in our LevelUp ranking system. Experienced traceurs who wish to train in our Parkour Basics classes may opt out of our Intro class by taking a skill assessment.
- $40 for a 2-Hour Intro to Parkour, $30 for a 1.5-Hour Intro to UrbanFit, or $20 for the Kids’ Intro to Parkour. This can be credited towards a monthly membership or a punch-card.
- $20 for a day-pass (a visit!) to train for a day (assuming you’ve completed any prerequisite classes already). If you have a green wristband or the equivalent level of experience in Parkour (subject to instructor assessment, email to find out more), you can do open gym for the cost of a day pass, or you can take classes, or any combination thereof.
The monthly rate and punch card gets you unlimited access to the gym! You can come drop in for any scheduled class, including our Special Programs classes, provided you’ve completed the appropriate prerequisite Intro classes for Parkour or UrbanFit. And we’re constantly adding new classes, so keep checking our schedule!
To get started in Parkour or UrbanFit, sign up for one of our weekend Parkour Intro or UrbanFit Intro courses. After that, you join our regular Parkour Basics or UrbanFit classes. For all other classes…just show up! You’re welcome to drop in and try them out!
Still confused? Let us help:
What do you want to train in? Parkour/ Freerunning? Then…
1. Which location do you live closest to?
2. How old are you?
- If you’re Ages 6-8, you have strong computer skills! You should start in our NanoPK class. No intro required!
- Ages 9-11 and 12-14 should take the Kids’ Intro to Parkour, then join the Kids Parkour Class (9-11 year-olds) or the Youth Parkour class (12-14 year-olds).
- Ages 15 and up, start with our adult Intro to Parkour, and then join our Parkour Basics class!
- On the older side but still young at heart? Want a slightly slower approach to Parkour so you can give your knees a break? Take the Intro to Parkour, then join our 401PK program!
If you’re not really interested in Parkour, UrbanFit, or the rest of our core offerings, but you really want to learn something from our Other Movement areas (currently Aerial Acrobatics, Breakdancing, Ninjitsu, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu), then you can pay $80/month and take any one of those classes as often as they’re offered.
- Most gym chains make money when you don’t come to the gym; we’re the opposite. We want you to come train with us as frequently as you can!
- You’re learning something that you just can’t learn at the gym around the corner (and if you can, please let us know your address, because that means we live in the wrong neighborhood!).
- You’re able to try any class in any program area at the gym with a monthly membership or a day-pass.
- We offer multiple ways to get discounts! The simplest / easiest one is to bring in a friend, and you’ll both get a 30% discount for every month you both train! Or sign up for a 3-month or 6-month “autopay”– a no-obligation recurring credit card payment that you can cancel at any time and you’ll get a 10% discount for 3 months or a 15% discount for 6 months. This applies to both monthly memberships and punchcards.
- People don’t avoid our gym. It’s rare that anyone has to convince themselves to come train with us. Meet our community in person; you’ll see why!
We also offer discounts for law enforcement, emergency responders, EMTs, and active duty military personnel.
We frequently partner with other organizations to offer deeply discounted monthly memberships, so keep your eyes peeled on your inbox!
If you have questions that weren’t answered here, check out our Frequently Asked Questions page!