Are you ready to get started, but not sure where to begin? Check out the video above!
First, pick a location nearest you!
Please note, some of our classes have age restrictions:
- Parkour – ages 4-5 PicoPK (no intro required!), ages 6-8 NanoPK (no intro required!), ages 9-11 Kids Parkour (Kids’ Intro to Parkour), ages 12-14 Youth Parkour (Kids’ Intro to Parkour required), ages 15+ Adult Parkour (Adult Intro to Parkour required) , ages 35+ 401PK (no intro required!)
- Aerials Silks – ages 6-8 Shooting Stars, ages 9-11 Supernovas (Kids’ Intro to Aerial Silks required), ages 12+ Adult Aerial Silks (Adult Intro to Aerial Silks required).
- Breakdancing – ages 6 and up (all ages require Intro to Breakdancing)
- Adult Gymnastics – ages 17 and up (Intro to Adult Gymnastics required)
- UrbanFit – ages 17 and up (Intro to UrbanFit required)
- Partner Acro-Balancing – ages 17 and up (Intro to Partner Acro-Balancing required).
Then create a profile for yourself, or for your children!
Once you’ve been training with us for a while, you can test and attain Level 2, and Level 3, etc. We offer open gym privileges to Parkour practitioners, UrbanFit athletes, Acro-Balancing, and Aerialists who have attained Level 2 or higher. We do not offer Gymnastics open gym for safety reasons. For more details on testing requiremetns, visit any of our specific program pages (Parkour, Aerial Silks, Breakdancing, UrbanFit, Adult Gymnastics, Partner Acro-Balancing).
Ready to get started? Follow the link!