Here’s how the gym works. We offer flat rate training. You can come take as many classes (that you qualify for…more on that in a moment) as you’d like with each visit!
- $140/month for a Monthly Membership (all ages)
- $160 for a 10-visit Punch Card, good for a year* (all ages). Can be used for any and all scheduled classes per visit (note: punch cards cannot be shared between individuals)
- $40 for an Intro Class: Kids or Adult Intro to Parkour, Intro to UrbanFit, Intro to Breakdancing, Intro to Gymnastics, or Intro to Aerial Silks. The $40 you paid can be deducted from the cost of a monthly membership or a punch-card if purchased on the same day of the intro at the gym.
- $20 for a Drop-In visit to train for a day (assuming you’ve completed any prerequisite classes already).
All monthly memberships, punch cards or drop-in visits allow you to take as many classes as you like in any program provided you’ve completed the intro class and meet the age requirements.
Check out class schedules sections of the website for classes specific to each facility.
*Please note, all punch cards sold in Maryland are limited to 90 days before expiring.
Still confused? Let us help:
1. Which location do you live closest to? On the menu above, pick the location closest to you!
2. How old are you?
- If you’re Ages 4-8, you have strong computer skills! You should start in our PicoPK (ages 4-5) or NanoPK class (ages 6-8). No intro required!
- Ages 9-11 and 12-14 should take the Kids’ Intro to Parkour, then join the Kids’ White Band Parkour Classes.
- Ages 15 and up, start with our Adult Intro to Parkour, and then join our White Band Parkour classes.
- On the older side but still young at heart? Want a slightly slower (and much lower impact) approach to Parkour so you can give your knees a break? Join our 401PK program! No Intro required, just come to the next scheduled class and be ready to work out!
- Regardless of age you can always take advantage of our private training sessions in a one-on-one environment with your favorite Ninja Trainer for $60/hr. Remember these sessions are not part of your monthly membership and are very different and highly personalized based on your skill level.
3. How often can you come to the gym?
If you can make it 2-3 times a week, then a monthly membership is a better deal.
On the other hand, if you only make it once a week, or once every few weeks, then you should buy a punch card.
If you’re not really interested in Parkour, UrbanFit, or the rest of our core offerings, but you really want to learn something from our “Other Movement” areas (currently Aerial Acrobatics, Breakdancing and Adult Gymnastics). Again, you’d start with the Intro class (Intro to Breakdancing, Intro to Gymnastics, or Intro to Aerial Silks), then join the beginner / level 1 classes in that program area.
- Most gym chains make money when you don’t come to the gym; we’re the opposite. We want you to come train with us as frequently as you can!
- You’re learning something that you just can’t learn at the gym around the corner (and if you can, please let us know your address, because that means we live in the wrong neighborhood!).
- You’re able to try any class in any program area at the gym with a monthly membership or a day-pass.
- We offer multiple ways to get discounts! The simplest / easiest one is to bring in a friend, and you’ll both get a 30% discount the full monthly membership price or a 10-visit punch card for every month you both train!
- Or sign up for a 12 month contract and you’ll get 30% for 12 months of training on our “all access monthly memberships.”
- People don’t avoid our gym. It’s rare that anyone has to convince themselves to come train with us. Meet our community in person; you’ll see why!
We also offer discounts for law enforcement, emergency responders, EMTs, and active duty military personnel. Please note that we cannot combine discounts, so pick the one that gives you the best deal!
We frequently partner with other organizations to offer deeply discounted monthly memberships, so keep your eyes peeled on your inbox!
If you have questions that weren’t answered here, check out our Frequently Asked Questions page!